Suggested tours and insider tips for summer and winter.
Renato Botte has been working as a mountain guide in various corners of the world for over twenty years. For some years he has been leading the Locanda Mistral in Valle Maira with Manuela.
He knows the area and the people, accompanies his guests to discover beautiful landscapes and typical places. Together with Oswald Stimpfl he wrote the hiking guide Piemont/Valle Maira for Kompass Verlag.
Whether in summer on the rocks of the Rocca Provenzale or on lonely hiking trails, as well as in winter on skis, it shows you this special spot of Piedmont.
It is possible to organize tailor-made packages: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renato Botte speaks German as his mother tongue, Italian as his second mother tongue and very good English.
Guided summer tours in Valle Maira
- Daily excursions from 250 €
- Via Normal Provenzale, 300 € (max 2 customers)
- Ferrata Oronaye, 350 € (max. 3 people)
- Ferrata Camoglieres 120 € / person (min. 3 customers)
- Brec de Chambeyron 380 € (max 2 guests)
- Aiguille de Chambeyron (on request)
- Monviso (on request)
Guided winter tours in Valle Maira
- Day trip on skis or snowshoes from 300 €
- All-inclusive winter packages with mountain guide and accommodation from 4 to 8 days (ask without obligation, email@example.com)
- Group tours
- Courses for ski touring beginners and snowshoe hikers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual advice for excursions in all seasons
Link to Renato: www.bergerlebnis.com